Interested on being a part of PRG Atist Lounge? Here’s the info you need to get started:
Use worksheet link below for your image titles, prices, etc. Send completed form to PRG Artist Lounge.
Contact PRG to join or with questions, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (513-492-7474).
What you get when you join:
- •an online presence to show and sell your artwork, or an additional online site to show and sell your work
- •fully optimized website for search engines, enabling potential buyers to find your artwork
- •a connection to an actual Fine Art Gallery, Pop Revolution Gallery; where we can promote PRG Artist Lounge and drive traffic to the site
- •find potential artists to exhibit in Pop Revolution Gallery
$25 Initial Setup Fee. Includes:
- •building your pages
- •editing and adding images to the site
- •up to 12 pieces of artwork
- •first month’s maintenance fee, first monthly or yearly fee starts 1 month from sign up date
$12 Monthly Maintenance Fee (begins one month from setup date), or discounted to $120 for one year (paid in advance). Auto bill payment will be used to maintain your continued online presence until you request a change of service. Includes:
- •adding new artwork to your page, up to 10 each month, additional pieces will be $2 each
- •making changes to your pages upon your request
- •general maintenance of pages
- •promotion of PRG Artist Lounge
Commission on sales of artwork: PRG will retain 10% of selling price, Artist will receive 90% Sales Commission for work sold through site.
- •the 10% covers transaction fees and other costs associated with the sale of artwork
Having quality images for an online gallery is important to promote and sell your work. This will give the entire website a nicer look and feel for all artists participating, but will also attract more artists to want to be a part of the PRG Artist Lounge (more artists showing in one place helps attract visitors and drive sales).
If you have image files already of your work or you would like to photograph your work, forward them to us and we should be able to use them. Please use these guidelines:
- •2-D art should be shot straight on, remove glass if any to avoid reflections
- •3-D art can include up to 2 images to show multiple sides or angles
- •Fine Art Photography artists can submit jpegs of their images
- •Images should be in jpeg format, 180dpi, longest dimension sized at 10”. Images should be titled as such: ‘artist-lastname.title-of-work.jpg’.
- •Submitting your files: Images of artwork can be sent via email to email@example.com, or burned onto a CD and delivered or mailed to: Pop Revolution Gallery, 105 E Main St, Mason, OH 45040.
If you need images for your work, we can photograph them at our location for you for a nominal fee.
- •5 pieces for $35, which includes the photography, color correcting, and a CD for you with the images on it